De hit zombie-titel World War Z heeft de eerste grote content-drop gekregen, die een gloednieuwe gratis Tokyo-missie introduceert, samen met een hele reeks nieuwe functies zoals privélobby’s, een nieuw zombietype en een aantal oplossingen en functies. Ja, de 1.05 patch-notities van de World War Z-update zijn ook hier en het benadrukt de gratis inhoud.
De patch weegt ongeveer 14 GB op de PS4, 9 GB op pc en is momenteel live op alle platforms. Bekijk de 1.05 patch-notities van de World War Z hieronder, die rechtstreeks uit de PS4-update kwamen!
World War Z Update 1.05 Patch Notes:
-Added Tokyo 3 level
- Added new special zombie that will spawn on all levels
- Added private lobbies
- Added ability to host the game locally in private lobbies
- Added ability to disable bots in private lobbies
- Added UI that shows maximum difficulty each level was completed om
- Added FOV scale slider
- Added option to change PvP loadout during the game
- Added feature that will prevent Lurker from spawning near players that are joining the game in progress.
- Tripled delay which governs how often Lurker can spawn in exact same position
- Constant sprinting will now aggro zombies from a bigger distance
- Reworked “zombie stagger” mechanics. When hit, zombies used to play a long hit animation based on gun caliber and an element of randomness. Now they will play hit animation based on gun caliber and if they are hit repeatedly in a short time frame. This will make shotguns and fast firing more consistent with staggering zombies.
- AI Director will spawn less primary weapons if players are already carrying tier 3 weapons.
- When AI Director decides to spawn a small wave of zombies, it will contain more zombies, but the wave duration will be shorter
- Made stealth more consistent across all levels; executing perfect stealth will delay the first wave of non-swarm zombies
- Compact SMG. Non-silenced version deals 8% more damage\
- Machine Pistol. Bottom branch version 5 deals 6% more damage
- Machine Pistol. Increased rate of fire by 9% for all versions
- Sporting Carbine. Top branch versions deal 5% more damage.
- Sporting Carbine. Bottom branch versions’ mag size is increased by 3.
- Advanced SMG. Non-silenced version 5 deals 5% more damage.
- Advanced SMG. Increased accuracy of both versions 4’s.
- Sniper Rifle. Top branch now has a bigger magazine and better handling.
- Sniper Rifle. Bottom branch deals bigger damage with more penetration and accuracy.
- Heavy Sniper Rifle. Reduced projectile size to prevent accidental detonation.
- Revolver. Significantly increased damage. It will be able to kill a zombie om highest difficulty with 1 shot.
- Double-Barreled Shotgun. Doubled the distance at which damage begins to reduce.
- Double-Barreled Shotgun. Reduced damage in PvP by 8%
- Secondary Grenade Launcher. Increased max ammo from 3 to 5
- Improved hit detection in Pvp
- C4 will no longer detonate in midair if hit by a friendly fire (it still can be detonated after it lands on something)
- Fixed some of the visual upgrades not showing up properly on weapon customization screen
- Fixed some of the weapon variant icons not reflecting actual visual weapon upgrades on that weapon.
- Fixed Pump-Action shotgun displaying LOD model as well as the actual model
- Fixed gun recoil reset when swapping weapons
- Stim Pistol will now prioritize players in downed state when multiple targets are available
- If multiple players are using “Please Stand Up” perk, only one will trigger if the entire team is down.
- All “Spawn with a Heavy Weapon” type perks will now properly adjust heavy weapons that are picked up during gameplay
- Improved performance
- Fixed several gameplay crashes
- Fixed several issues causing disconnects when joining friend’s game in progress
- Fixed issue that was causing 2 players appearing as the same character in game
- Fixed a large number of gameplay bugs that were causing inability to progress in levels
- Made some adjustments to AI Director that will make Moscow 3, Tokyo 2, Jerusalem 1, Jerusalem 3, and NY 3 slightly harder and Jerusalem 2 and Tokyo 1 slightly easier.
- Improved navigation on Moscow 2 level
- Fixed issue that was causing zombie health scaling to trigger incorrectly for some zombies. In general, this makes Very Hard and Insane difficulties a little bit harder
- Fixed issue that was causing Aim Assist to work even if it was disabled in options
- Improved pickup selection system when multiple objects could be picked up by player
- Fixed an issue that was causing player to respawn with 0 ammo.
- Fixed issue that was preventing dead players turning into zombies in some cases.
- Added backpakcs for character models in “Collection” screen.
- Fixed crash on party leader change during session start countdown.
- Fixed issue that was causing pickup progress bar not to appear in some cases.
- Fixed player and specialization level display sync in scoreboard and lobby.
- Fixed Barricade defense kit icon display on HUD.
- Backstory unlocked UI indicator will no longer display if you have already unlocked the backstory video.
- Fixed issue that was casuing some weapons to deal less damage with explosive ammo active in PvP.
- Fixed friendly/enemy player overhead marker not appearing in some cases.
- Fixed “Floor is Lava” trophy not triggering correctly.
- Player will no longer drop defense kits when picking up C4 charges in Japan.